Are you a bright, tenacious sales professional? Articulate and determined? If you are then this is an opportunity to join an award winning company in a role with fantastic progression, great benefits (inc. 27 days holiday) in a really good team (plus training). You do not necessarily need to have previous media sales experience but you must have some solid sales experience to apply for this role.
Working on a well respected, glossy magazine, you will be responsible for selling to a range of businesses (agencies and clients direct) - some new business and some account management.
You'll analyse competitor activity/market intelligence and ensure you're hitting your targets!
- Drive for Results - Can be counted on to exceed goals and targets successfully; consistently pushes yourself to achieve goals and plans. Proactive and self motivated. Hungry to prove yourself and be successful.
- Intellectual Capacity - Bright and intelligent; comfortably deals with concepts and complexity; sharp, capable and agile; keen to lean and develop; learns quickly and enjoys the challenge of new things; experiments for solutions.
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting expectations; acts with the customer in mind; establishes good relationships; gains trust and respect.
- Action Oriented - Able to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment; full of energy for challenges; seizes opportunities.
- Print sales experience desired but not essential
- Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills as well as keen attention to detail
- Strong new business skills and tenacious approach
- A strong team player with a proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales revenues
- Ability to apply all the latest applicable research and data within sales process
- Good communication, administration and business skills
Basic salary up to £26k and (uncapped) OTE up to around £35k plus great benefits/holiday allowance/progression. For more information please apply today.
The Job Vault Ltd has a Media specialist who worked in Publishing for over ten years and can really help advise you pre-interview!