My client is a dynamic, growing but small publisher who have a number of projects that require someone with great IT skills (see below for more details) as well as being a pro project manager with excellent people management skills too. This is a role for someone to come in to work of a number of projects that will really improve their efficiency and raise the quality of their usage of data.
They are looking for someone who can cut through the noise in order to focus on the important stuff.
The projects are:
- Transfer of (a bloated) CRM and subscription data from existing bespoke system to Pulse (cloud-based): They are currently running a group of related databases on an old Filemaker installation. They would like to transfer appropriate data to Pulse in a way that minimises disruption, and therefore increase their efficiency going forward. You would need to identify, implement and test a back up strategy and key stages to be identified tested and completed.
- Website creation and implementation (Wordpress). They currently run a number of websites, but have plans for two new websites that would/may encompass some elements from both of these sites. They have freelance designers in place however the project needs managing and driving.
- Event app: They run a growing number of events throughout Europe and need one to be developed ASAP. This project would involve consulting with the events team to create a spec, selecting the best way forward and then delivering the app.
- Misc. other projects: There could be a number of other projects to extend the contract such as:
- Classified advertising module for their main title/brand:
- Simple google analytics comms for the sales team
- and more..
The contract could be 2-4 months however could go on longer. They are looking for someone who has some proven experience of the above and can hit the ground running. Previously they've paid someone £3k on an invoice but please apply for more details and your requirements as they are open to the approach/format.