This is a chance to join a highly successful international company to assist with for the smooth, efficient and successful operation of the IT/procurement team.
This role would suit an experienced administrator with experience of working in a fast paced office environment. No two days are the same and requires a clear head, ability to think quickly and able to react effortlessly to changing priorities.
The IT department supports a growing company of employees working on large projects worldwide and their function is to provide hardware, software and IT support globally.
This is a broad and varied role with responsibilities across the following functions:
• Managing business travel arrangements for the team
• Maintain informed position on team diaries, taking messages and managing interfaces with external and internal contacts
• Have a good understanding of the filing system and prepared to get involved in filing and archiving
• Distribution of all documents and correspondence within the group
• Organising couriers
• Lead assigned projects when required
• Organise and attend project meetings
• Responsibility of software procurement and asset management
• Responsibility of hardware procurement and asset management
• Responsibility of telephony purchases and record keeping
• Collating the group overtime submissions
• Checking invoices against purchase if query arises
• Liaising with suppliers for delivery and focusing on driving down costs
• Interface with the Personnel team over arrival of new staff, induction and staff departure procedures
As an experienced Administrator or PA, we would expect that you can demonstrate
• Excellent computer and IT skills including; Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and experience of using spreadsheets and databases
• Intermediary Excel skills (advanced preferable)
• Experience of setting up and maintaining administrative procedures and quality management systems
• Meticulous, able to spot errors and rectify accordingly
• Good communication skills
• Confident, proactive character, with the ability to take the lead in challenging situations
• Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
• Experience of supporting a team of people as well as working on a one to one basis
Desirable skills (non-essential) would also include:
• Experience of Asset Management and maintaining records
• Software Purchasing and experience of Enterprise Agreements
• Experience of working in an IT environment
• Some financial experience an advantage (book keeping, reconciling invoices/purchase orders etc)
This is a great role in a really friendly company with definite progression available. For more information please apply today! Salary is £18-20k with some possible negotiation if you're ticking all the boxes.