This is a rare opportunity to join a global firm within a multifunctional marketing department. Huge opportunity for CIM qualified (or part qual) marketing professional.
You will be working alongside Head of Communications, delivering assets and programmes that deliver consistency in brand, message and positioning across their region including client centric marketing activity and promotion of the service the client offers. The scope of work may cross multiple locations globally and involves strong collaboration with regional integrated marketing leads.
Your role will include:
- Regional and global marketing implementation and delivery coordination
- Input into annual regional and global planning and delivering programmes and assets within budget.
- Collaboration and integration with regional and global integrated marketing managers and specialists.
- Liaise and collaborate with the global marketing community to share information and best practice.
- Actively promote compliance of marketing processes and procedures Support and input into one regional marketing budget.
- Key regional and cross region stakeholder management.
- Ensuring accurate evaluation, monitoring and reporting of marketing progress against set targets.
- Ensuring brand consistency, cohesiveness, compliance and leverage.
- Collaborating closely with regionally based work winners on key initiatives such as networking activity and other client thought leadership round table events.
- The skills and experience to implement the development and execution of regional business focused, integrated marketing assets, activities and programmes
- A flexible, innovative team player who has solid marketing knowledge, project management and delivery experience
- The ability to quickly establish rapport and trust with senior leaders and globally based marketing team members.
- A heavy emphasis is placed on collaboration skills and the ability to successfully establish credibility in the role of advisor.
- Professional Qualified Marketer (CIM) (at least part qualified)
- Material integrated marketing experience
- Experience working within a complex B2B organisation
- Confident and able to work with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Shows examples of guiding colleagues on the successful delivery of marketing activity
- Experience of working and liaising with stakeholders located across country borders
- Strong networking capabilities, comfortable operating at middle manager levels.
- Ability to work on several tasks, under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong influencing skills and comfortable dealing with senior executives
- You may from time to time be required to travel to other offices in their international network and around the region.
For more information please apply today!!