This is a really good opportunity for someone who has some experience in administration (6 months minimum) but would love to work in HR.The role will be temp for three months and then go permanent.
So, what's the job ?
You will be required to provide HR administrative support to an assigned area of the business.
What you'll be doing:
You will have the opportunity to work closely with the Regional HR Consultants and the opportunity to be responsible for a wide range of transactional activity to include but not limited to:
• Issuing contracts of employment
• Completing system updates
• Responding to queries
• Filing and producing MI reports
• Assisting with ad-hoc business requests
• And the opportunity to work and be involved in many projects
• First point of contact for all HR queries
• Administrative and HR System (Agresso) support for the full employment lifecycle from issuing of contract to leaver processing
• Co-ordinate various processes e.g. maternity/shared parental leave periods, fixed-term contracts, secondments etc
• Data checking and cleanse of data within the HR System, ensuring all the data is accurate and up to date • Involvement within ad-hoc testing and maintenance of the HR System
• Deliver welcome inductions to new joiners
• Involvement in ad-hoc HR projects
What skills do you need ?
We are looking for individuals that are punctual, approachable, enthusiastic and confident. Someone who thrives on working with a wide variety of task. Liaising with individuals both in the UK office or overseas offices.
To be considered for this role you will need to fit the following criteria:
• Office-based administration experience
• Computer literate
• Good communicator, written and verbal
• Professional attitude within a confidential environment
• Well versed in Microsoft office software products.
• Solid educational background - ideally a college or degree but A level minimum.
The role will pay around £17/18k (but hourly) whilst temp but the salary when perm can pay up to £20k. For more details please apply!