Working within a very successful, dynamic and growing company, this is a new role for someone looking to get into HR. Working alongside the HR Manager you will be fully trained up and in return for this great progression, training they're looking for someone who is bright, confident, on-the-ball, forward thinking and interested in HR. This role would suit a grad or just a graduate quality candidate, looking to launch their career or move into a second role - it will involve lots of admin to start with but the role will grow and develop as you do.
- Point of contact for HR related queries
- Administer HR related documentation, such as contracts of employment, contract amendments, leaver documentation.
- Ensure the relevant HR databases are up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Assist in the recruitment process – set up interviews, liaise with agencies and Mgmt. team
- Lead the leaver processes to ensure a smooth transition (handovers, exit interviews, references etc)
- Return to work interviews following absence
- Involvement with performance management issues as and when required
- Involvement with logistics of training delivery
- Ensuring Health and Safety is monitored and recommendations made
- Point of contact for all company employees maintaining at all times a positive outlook and the view that customer is king.
- Attend meetings where required. Occasional travel to other offices.
- Filing documentation/correspondence Take a proactive, hands-on approach to all tasks and responsibilities.
- Maintaining high levels of confidentiality and discretion
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills
This is such a good opportunity so if you think you match what they're looking for then apply today!