This is a chance to join a highly successful international company to assist with for the smooth, efficient and successful operation of the IT/procurement team. Lovely offices, great location, excellent benefits and pension and progression opportunities.
This role would suit an experienced administrator with experience of working in a fast paced office environment. No two days are the same and requires a clear head, ability to think quickly and able to react effortlessly to changing priorities.
The IT department supports a growing company of employees working on large projects worldwide and their function is to provide hardware, software and IT support globally.
They are looking for a confident, proactive self-starter with super communication skills.
What will I be doing?
• Being an all-round administration linchpin for the IT team and the main point of contact for all their admin queries
• Liaising with a variety of teams including HR, Finance and Marketing to collaborate and coordinate operations
• Assist with procurement activities (raising and placing purchase orders, following up on renewals as per business
• Responsibility of software/hardware procurement and asset management
• Assist with the management of the Procurement Site on Sharepoint, the tool used for procurement purposes
• Lead assigned projects when required
• Maintain informed position on team diaries, including managing diary for a Director (PA duties make up about an hour a day approx)
• Organise, attend and minute group meetings as required, including follow-up of action points
• Managing business travel arrangements for the team
• Collating the group overtime submissions
• Ordering hardware, software, telephone, adhoc and stationary and keeping accurate record of spend/budget tracking
• Liaising with suppliers for delivery and focusing on driving down costs
• Interface with the Personnel team over arrival of new staff, induction and staff departure procedures
What will I bring to the role?
• Can-do attitude with an enthusiasm to connect with the team and their work - you must be interested in IT and the value it brings to the business
• Highly organised and natural planner
• Great communication skills whether written in emails or documents, face to face or via phone
• Meticulous, able to spot errors and rectify accordingly
• Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
• Excellent computer and IT skills including; Word, Excel and experience of using spreadsheets and databases
• Previous experience in a busy administrative office role is essential
• Previous experience of procurement and asset management would be an advantage
This company is an excellent one and offer very good benefits as well as a salary up to £22k. For more information please apply today!