Salary to £24k Published: 29/02/2016
This is such a great opportunity for the right candidate!
Joining a really dynamic company at an exciting time for them, the team is really friendly and there is progression in this role. What's not to like?!
The role includes:
Payment and Receipts
- Daily review of bank accounts and monitoring cash flow
- Banking cheques
- Payment of supplier invoices at month end, and payment of taxes and staff expenses.
Recording, Monitoring & Reporting
- Day to day data inputting transactions on accounts package (TAS)
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and credit cards on TAS.
- Monthly invoicing of all rechargeable expenses and keeping excel invoice tracker updated regularly.
- Processing all internal cash, credit card and mileage expenses.
- Filing all financial documentation.
- Daily update of cash flow document and trackers
- Managing aged debts daily, including chasing aged/overdue debts, and issuing statements on a monthly basis.
- Quarterly VAT returns (it is NOT essential you've got this experience as the company are willing to train you on this).
- AAT3 minimum ideally
- Some experience of credit control
- Bank Reconciliations
- Processing of expenses
- A keen team-worker as well as a positive, professional approach
This is quite urgent so apply today for more information!!