This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a fast growing company based in lovely offices in Shrewsbury. Plenty of opportunity for the right candidate to grow this role and progress.
This client is looking for an Events Manager to take care of a growing portfolio of business international conferences, awards and training. There will be travel to Europe, the US and Asia.
They are looking for an individual with drive, enthusiasm and passion. In return, you will find this company a stimulating place to work and progress your career.
- Events research and production - working on 6-8 international conferences per year
- Research speakers and topics for conferences and affiliated workshops
- Speaker management including sending out invitations, confirmations and general liaison leading up to events
- Requesting and checking all speaker PPT presentations before a conference
- Liaison with marketing - checking all campaign materials
- Maintaining the speaker database
- Attending and managing events on site
- Venue management leading up to and during conferences
- Liaison with events AV Manager concerning AV requirements and recordings
- Liaison with events admin team on all customer relations issues
- Strong project management experience
- Communication skills to work effectively within our team
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Willing to travel overseas
- Bright, driven, personable and able to rise to the challenge!
This is a truly dynamic company and there is a real opportunity to be had. Salary to c£30k. Apply today!