This is an exciting opportunity to join a B2B online publisher who also run a thriving events programme as well as training. They have a brand new role to enable them to expand their E-Learning portfolio quickly and effectively.
Their aim is to product up to or more than 6 courses per year.
- Working with the Events Director to identify topics and providers of E-Learning courses
- Negotiating and establishing commercial terms with providers
- Planning courses, including storyboarding
- Management of content providers, ensuring timely delivery of specified content to required quality standards.
- Ensuring the quality of the eLearning courses (as training programmes and also technically), through specification, management, and post-production QA process
- Liaison with sales team, ensuring they are briefed and supported in their activities, and that optimum levels of sales capacity is provided
- Liaison with customer service team, ensuring participants are well looked after
- Ensuring the correct set up of LMS, CMS and related systems, as courses are produced
- Work with the development team in specifying system upgrades and implementation
- Participate in commercial development of the eLearning portfolio within the wider suite of concepts
- Liaison with chosen editorial representative regarding content
- Liaison with Sub-Editors
- Managing outsourcing of slide production and design, audio and video editing
- Managing the arrangements for video and audio recording
- Working with marketing on launch campaigns & related materials
- Setting-up and managing budgets
- You must have excellent experience in E-Learning in particular to be considered for this role.
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders and senior management
- A flexible, proactive attitude
- A strategic approach