This is great opportunity to join an expanding company within a small team of e-learning developers. Plenty of opportunity for the right candidate - ideally you'll have 2-3 years in e-learning as that's their ideal (this would work best for team dynamics) but a little leeway either side would be considered!
The Company provide training solutions, software and services to niche industries in the UK - the company offer software and services as well as the E-learning. The business is full of hard working, driven and dynamic people. Their working environment is very important to us as a group and everyone within the company works hard to maintain the current atmosphere and energy.
The Learning and Development product
Lying at the heart of their service is our innovative cloud based competency focused Learning Management System. Their unique and flexible training solution also provides access to industry experts which enables them to offer a tailor-made range of training services and is well positioned for further growth and expansion.
They are looking for someone who has a passion for Learning and Development. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and developing eLearning courses from storyboarding & planning through to asset & course development. The role requires close working with teams and experts to adapt their content into an engaging and high quality E-Learning courses for a variety of subjects to a wide audience.
Their ideal candidate
- Will fit in really well with the existing team and the rest of the business
- Has solid industry experience with development of eLearning courses using SCORM compliant authoring tools such as vivo, articulate storyline, elucidat or similar
- Experience with Graphics/Video/Audio work, preferably using Adobe products
- Understands learning and wants to progress in the Learning & Development industry
- Is highly literate with excellent writing skills
- Has an eye for visual design with excellent creative ability
- Has some front end web skills (HTML5 & JS)
You'll need a car as you cannot travel there by public transport - salary range is £27500 - 32500. Apply now for more details! nb. they are moving to larger offices end Oct/start Nov (TBC) and ideally the successful candidate will start then. Apply for more details!