This is a really great opportunity to join a media company at the top of its game, an award winning company that strives for excellence.
Do you have direct marketing experience or qualifications in this area? If so, read on!
You will work within the subscriptions department of the company, this role is key in delivering plans to drive subscriptions volume and renewals across a selection of magazines.
You will be responsible for executing direct marketing campaigns for your specific basket of titles. Working alongside the Direct Marketing Manager, you will maximise magazine subscription sales and contribution across their allocated portfolio of titles, identifying and championing all opportunities for further growth.
As Direct marketing executive you will also be encouraged to take an active role and contribute to cross-departmental projects such as the Christmas campaign and other seasonal portfolio projects promoting subscriptions the entire portfolio.
A full job spec is available so please apply for more details on this opportunity - the person they are looking for will have these qualities/qualifications/experience:
- Subscriptions / direct marketing experience: This role will expand and diversify current levels of Subscriptions Marketing experience.You will show competency by devising and implementing direct marketing promotional campaigns as well as compiling continuing analysis and creating reports
- Numerate:Within the role, you will need to show confidence and accuracy when dealing with any mathematical calculations
- Literacy:Having a good grammatical skills base, you will be able to put together promotional copy for marketing material
- Organisational skills:You will need to show the ability to prioritise and manage their workload in order to meet deadlines. Multitasking skills to be developed through the management of a number of projects simultaneously
- Presentation skills: Having the ability to produce clear and concise reporting documentation of campaign activity and results will be fundamental in your success – suggesting recommendations for refinement of campaigns going forward will show there are developing a long term approach to the activity they are implementing
- Administration skills: Demonstrating accurate record keeping and briefing procedures through your daily work
- Influencing skills:Demonstrating your adaptability and show willingness to fit into the existing team environment by building relationships with existing team members, other internal departments and external suppliers
- Attention to detail: Development of accurate proof reading skills, and presentation of accurate of campaign results will be an ongoing development of this area
- Preferably degree or Diploma in marketing / direct marketing
- Experience of direct marketing across all marketing channels
- Online marketing experience
- Excellent analytical skills and use of excel
- Outstanding communications skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint
If this sounds of interest and you want more information please apply with your full CV today. Salary to £22k