This is a great opportunity for someone to join rapidly growing publishing company that delivers content to a global audience.
You will be someone who is technically fairly savvy and can research and produce digital content. You'll need to be a great researcher and be able to understand quite a technical content matter - the client is open to various backgrounds as long as you can prove you have delivered on the specifications below within previous roles.
You will be working from home for this role - you will regularly meet with colleagues in London though so you need to be happy to travel that distance from your home - they don't mind where you live as long as you're happy to travel to London for meetings when required.
- digital (online) research and information sourcing
- editorial judgement, able to understand our marketplace and identify types of content and resources to meet our readers’ needs
- confident and enthusiastic with web content management systems, database and analytical tools
- confident with MS Office, digital publishing software, video and audio editing
- literate and able to write succinctly, accurately and well
- highly organised with an eye for detail
- clear and confident communicator
- good understanding of the usefulness of social media to a business community
- self-motivated, disciplined, able to work at home
- collaborate with colleagues and contribute ideas and views
Your tasks will include:
- to research, generate and maintain new and existing content for their information products including databases as part of a dynamic information and resources department
- to help maintain and update internal workflow tools/spreadsheets
- to coordinate between editorial and other departments to identify opportunities for new useful content for readers
- reporting to our specialist Hubs Editorial Content Manager, helping her with writing, subbing, editing and posting new content on their sites
- to build resources to help reporters stay on top of news agendas eg. via calendars, reference lists, manuals
- to work alongside their information team to identify the most efficient and effective routes to the best news sources
- to develop and foster content for media galleries, social media and other routes to maximise interaction with their subscribers
If this sounds of interest then please apply today. Salary to £27k. Initially this is a 9 month contract but likely to go perm.