This is a great role and gives you the chance to work within an exciting company, with some really fantastic brands. This is something that will look very good on your CV too...
- Responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager with the delivery of multi-channel marketing plans and campaigns, on-brand and on-budget.
Responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager in the implementation of marketing activities including:
- Events – Activate and co-ordinate agreed event activations at third party events and company owned events. Attendance at key events will be necessary.
- Advertising – Co-ordination of the house ad schedule for the cross-promotion of key brands including booking space, briefing in design, circulating the schedule to publishing teams and advising on placement as necessary.
- PR – Regular communications with in-house PR team about cover-mount promotions and other marketing activity to exploit opportunities for media coverage.
- Responsible for the ideas and selection elements of the process for cover-mounted gifts which includes:
- Working closely with the editorial, production and commercial team to generate, specify and design on-magazine gifts.
- Having creative and technical input ensuring each promotion is executed to the highest standards, clearly communicating benefits and achieving sales objectives whilst also being delivered in budget, on-time and to specification.
- Responsible for creating / activating and evaluating engaging social media marketing content which adheres to and compliments the wider editorial strategy.
- Responsible for managing the execution of projects such as media partnerships, marketing campaigns, social media campaigns.
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Office/administrative experience.
- Knowledgeable and competent with social media.
- Understanding of basic marketing concepts.
- Experience of operating in a fast-paced, multi-channel environment.
- Practical work experience of the following marketing communications activities: sales promotion/gift sourcing; print specifying and/or purchasing, briefing/managing suppliers, digital marketing experience and event organisation.
- Excellent communication skills.