This is a great opportunity to join an international company who are at the cutting edge of their industry. No two days are the same in this role, with your role varying from coordinating internal and external events and seminars to supporting their business developers prepare, manage and submit bids.This company may be impressive in it's projects across the world but they retain a friendly, collaborative and non-corporate culture.
If you have previous experience in marketing, bidding or business development, this is a fantastic opportunity to diversify your skill set and form part of passionate group of designers, planners and consultants.
The role includes:
• You will be the point of contact for UK/Cities Bid support in the Leeds office
• Review bid documentation identifying requirements and deadlines, and raising potential issues
• Check the commercial team is informed where necessary to ensure that commercial / legislative requirements are met
• Participate in Bid meetings for significant bids to capture the bid themes, key team members and case study projects
• Adhoc research as required, particularly around organisations and project opportunities to inform bid creation Pipeline Support
• Identify leads, opportunities and bids working with the BD team to maintain the business units pipeline.
• Attend meetings as a representative for London Best Practice Capture & Sharing
• Capture and share model answers and refined project descriptions
• Liaise with the Bid Leaders to obtain client feedback when available and hold bid de-briefs where applicable (won or lost) to support ongoing best practice and continuous improvement - by telephone or face to face.
• Collate, share and disseminate best practice and lessons learned.
• Attend Bid Coordinator team meetings to gain progress updates, maintain communication and ensure submission best practice
• Provide regular management information (from CRM) to Directors and Senior Managers for regular business development meetings as required.
• Previous marketing, business development and bid co-ordination experience
• Previous experience of coordinating and managing tight deadlines
• Excellent computer and IT skills including; Adobe Design Standard (InDesign essential), Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and experience of using spreadsheets and databases
• Typing speed of at least 40 wpm
• Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
• Experience of maintaining quality management systems
• Excellent communication skills
• Confident, proactive character, with the ability to take the lead in challenging situations
• Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
• Good secondary and/or tertiary education: A levels, HND/C or degree
• A willingness to travel within UK as and when required
If you have worked within an architectural practice, construction or engineering industries this would be an advantage however it is not essential.
This is a great role in an impressive business - salary is £20-23k plus pension and other benefits.
For more information please apply today!