My client is a really dynamic and fast growing company and this is an opportunity for a sales executive/account manager to work across a portfolio of websites and events, subscriptions, conference delegate places, eLearning, online advertising, sponsorship and exhibition packages - a really varied role!
The company is expanding and there will be plenty of opportunity to really move your career forward in a company that offers variety, training and the potential to move into a management role going forward.
The successful candidate will need to be commercially-focused and have proven experience within a B2B market environment.
You'll be customer-facing, and discussing opportunities over the telephone and via email correspondence, supported by direct customer contact at events and exhibitions.
You will need to have excellent attention to detail and, ideally, demonstrable experience working with a CRM system within a sales environment.
The position will require some travel to attend events. You should be comfortable meeting and conversing with event attendees as well as demonstrating the clients' services online
- Stable work history, responsible, highly motivated, commercially astute
- Willing to pitch in wherever needed in an entrepreneurial environment
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate, ideally familiar with business use of social media
- Experience with customer/marketing databases and/or CRM software
- Able to work within a team as well as on own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and towards targets
- Organised, with an eye for detail
- B2B sales experience
This client have lovely offices based in central Shrewsbury- this is a great opportunity to really advance your career. Salary range is £20-23k plus OTE of approx another 3k uncapped (plus huge progression potential!) Hours 9-5 Monday to Friday.