Salary to £19k Published: 10/04/2017
This is a great opportunity to join an international company who are at the cutting edge of their industry. They're a Global company and one that values it's staff and offer excellent benefits as part of the package they offer their employees.
What can I bring to the role?
• Good communication skills
• Pro-active character
• Good computer and IT Skills including; Word and Excel
• Previous office administration
What will I be doing?
• General administration i.e. photocopying and scanning documents
• Distribution of incoming post and all other documents and correspondence
• Arranging business travel and accommodation bookings
• Typing or modification of correspondence and documents prepared by engineering staff
• Assisting with archiving and filing
• Liaising with travel provider with to obtain the most competitive prices for flights, travel and accommodation
• Assisting as and when required with overflow of work
• Assist with preparing and arranging meetings and provide meeting minutes.
The salary band is £18-19k - for more details please apply!