Mt client is an international company that is well established, successful and professional yet retains its friendly atmosphere within lovely offices with nice perks like a subsidised canteen etc.. They have an opportunity to join them as an administration assistant to support one of their teams.
You will work with a Senior administrator to support a team (flat structure though and everyone mucks in!):
The role includes (full spec available):
- general admin e.g.. scanning/post/arranging couriers
- arranging business travel/accommodation
- liaising with clients on the telephone taking messages and/or appropriate action
- database maintenance
- Organising meetings and ensuring minutes taken/following up action points
- Typing/editing documents from within the group
- You must have previous admin experience to be considered
- Excellent IT skills including Word/Excel as well as experience of using spreadsheets and databases
- Typing speed of 40 wpm
- Good communication skills
- Good Secondary and/or Tertiary education - A Levels minimum
- Knowledge of InDesign would be an advantage but is not essential as training will be given
This is a lovely role in a great company with progression.
For more information please apply today!