This is a great opportunity to join one of the best media companies in the South West - joining their branded content team, you'll work with great brands, collaborative teams and all within an Award winning company. Excellent benefits, progression and salary (as well as 27 days holiday to kick things off).
You will have experience of working in an agency environment and be extremely client facing. You will have knowledge of both print and digital content publishing.
The ideal candidate will have experience in both project management and strategic account management and currently be working as an Account Manager at a creative agency.
You'll have experience working in a creative agency, are confident running projects and understand the ins and outs of account handling.
If you're bright, business savvy, ambitious and passionate about content marketing, then we want to hear from you!
You will be expected to directly manage, and support across a portfolio of clients. You will be responsible for delivering omni-channel content across a range of high profile accounts, working closely with your clients.
- To personally lead several client relationships. Managing the day-to-day running of each project from start to finish.
- To strategically develop your clients, ensuring that they approach for strategic advice and not just product production.
- To ensure projects run both on schedule and on budget.
- To provide first class client contact, to include:
- To understand your clients better than they understand themselves!
- People Management
- You’ll work closely with the editorial, design, production, sales and digital development teams to assist in account and planning activity
- You will have direct P&L responsibility for your clients and will show sound commercial judgement in your decisions regarding the development of new and existing profit lines.
- Work with the account and creative teams to continually learn from clients’ experiences to enhance our products.
- Seek and develop new client development opportunities.
- Regularly pitching new ideas to your clients.
The salary is up to £27k basic with a bonus potential of £2700.
For more information on this position please apply today.