My client is a cutting edge global company at the forefront of their industry. They have an opening for a Senior Graphic Designer to lead a small team of Designers and Illustrators to create bespoke graphics supporting high-profile projects for an international multi-disciplinary consultancy.
Based in their London office, you will work within the graphics department to transform designs into informative, client-facing material that engages our target audience, reflecting the high quality of their expertise.
You will work closely with the Global Visual Communications Team, an in-house network of design professionals located throughout their offices.
The Visual Communications Team provides support on a regional and global level through a collaborative network covering an extensive range of design specialisms.
What will I be doing?
• Day to day management and appropriate resourcing of the London Graphics Team
• Designing high level visual materials in support of project deliverables and marketing collateral
• Provide expert advice in appropriate use of their brand
• Provide expert advice to technical colleagues
• Provision of training in appropriate software to graphic team, support and technical staff
• Supporting high level work winning bids
• Presentation of their concepts and technical data in an informative and engaging manner
• Exhibition design, from concept to installation and budget management
• Liaising with technical staff, taking briefs and completing work within the deadlines
• Interpreting the business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
• Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts within the a strong and established brand.
• Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, other designers and marketing specialists.
• Creating graphics, illustrations, diagrams for use in reports, presentations, posters for both external and internal use.
• Maintaining diagram libraries, guidelines and templates .Maintaining a current understanding of design trends, systems and processes.
What can I bring to the role?
• Relevant skills and experience to help raise and maintain the quality of their external and internal visual communications materials
• A flexible, innovative team player
• Strong collaboration skills and the ability to successfully establish credibility in the role of advisor.
• Confidence and able to work with internal stakeholders at all levels
What are the skills needed for this role?
• Typically minimum of 6 years relevant working experience in a professional environment,
• Ability to work on several tasks, under pressure and to tight deadlines • Strong design, illustrative and typographic skills
• Exhibition Design and installation management experience • Strong skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
• Strong communications - written and verbal - skills
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Strong organisational capability
• Flexible working style 3D modelling (Sketch-up, 3D Max)
This role will pay up to £38.5k and they offer excellent benefits (some of the best of any client we recruit for).