This is a great role for someone with a legal background who is looking to work for a large, international firm who are looking for someone to work around 21 hours a week...or a bit more or a bit less..and whichever days you like! Sound good? Read on..
My client is looking for a talented Assistant Company Secretary to join their really friendly (and hardworking) team. Your manager is a good one - friendly, fun, flexible and great at their job - it's a major plus for this role!
You will play an integral part of the smooth running of all legal matters for the firm. You will assist the general counsel/company secretary.
- You must have a legal background (preferably with a law degree);
- You must have experience working in either a company secretarial or paralegal role;
- If you have experience of working internationally then this will be an advantage.
- Drafting agreements, board and committee papers, agendas and action plans;
- Performing legal research into broad areas of law including employment, corporate governance and compliance, international cross border transactions and taxation;
- Organising and attending board and committee meetings where necessary;
- Working independently on corporate governance related projects, continually improving standards and acting as ambassador for best practice.
If you have the right skills and experience and want to hear more, please apply today!