This is a brand new role working for a dynamic and fast expanding publisher based in Bath. The role represents a great opportunity for someone to work in an extremely varied support role which also offers the successful candidate the chance to progress into a more senior role within the publishing team (a non-administrative role). They are looking for someone with exceptional organisational skills as well as experience in administration or supporting a team - an interest in publishing is a must and if you've already got experience or an understanding of this industry then this will be looked upon favourably.
The role exists to provide administrative support to the management team and tasks include:
- Arrange monthly Management meetings, liaising with members on availability, and coordinating with other product, management and departmental meetings
- Organise Management documentation
- Ensure delivery of monthly product performance and insight reports, and other documentation for Management meetings
- Assist leaders and other project managers with project setup and scheduling
- General support across activities and for specific projects, eg research, competition tracking, data analysis, document upkeep etc
- Some inbox and diary management; expenses management; travel/accomodation booking etc.
- Adhoc project work - the role is likely to develop according to business/management requirements as well as the strengths of the jobholder
- Previous administration experience is required
- Good people/team skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong and confident communicator, both in person and in writing
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office and/or Google Apps, including spreadsheets and presentations. CRM and CMS experience preferred.
- Reporting and record-keeping
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Project management
- Able to manage and disseminate a large amount of information
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and be responsible for own workload
- Ability to acquire and maintain a good working knowledge of the company products and services
- Data analytics preferred
- STM publishing background preferred but not essential.
If you think you match what they're looking for in terms of attitude, experience and you are looking for a role that can progress then please apply today. Salary is £20-24k DOE.